Check your aadhar card status ☺↓↓
Hello, Probably you checked your aadhaar card status and it made you realise that your aadhar card has been generated but not yet delivered to your doorstep. In such a situation, you can download the aadhar card online or eaadhar as they call it. For this purpose, we’ll be describing two methods among which you may choose any depending on the availability at your side.
Aadhar card download with enrolment number.
Download aadhaar card with aadhar number.
Get Eaadhar with name and Date of Birth.
How to download Aadhar card with Enrolment/Aadhar no.:
- Go to the official website of UIDAI authority by click the button below.
- Select “Enrolment Number or Aadhaar” on the first line where it says “I have”. Depending on what will you use in the further steps.
- After that in the first field, enter your Aadhaar Number (12 digits) or your 14 digit Enrolment number including date and time.
- Format of Aadhar number is: xxxx/xxxx/xxxx where x is any digit.
- Format of Enrolment Number is: xxxx/xxxxx/xxxxx where x is any digit.
- Now, enter all your details: Name, Pin code, Mobile Number.
- Solve the captcha (Words in the image).
- Click on GET OTP.
- Enter the OTP received on the mentioned mobile number in the next field.
- And finally click on Validate & download .
Note: The E-aadhar card which will be downloaded in pdf format will have password protection. The password for your file is the pin code which you entered, Eg. For me it is 110003. You need adobe reader or any other similar software to open pdf files.
How to Download E Aadhar with Aadhaar card number:
This is for the scenario where you know your aadhaar card number and you have misplaced it. The Aadhar card downloaded this way is the safest option as does not cause any identity theft.
- In case you don’t remember your Enrollment ID and you do have aadhaar you can use the Aadhaar number itself.
- Visit the uidia.net or uidai.gov.in download portal.
- Click on the tab Find UID/EID.
- Enter your Name as per the records.
- Phone number or email ID.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Once your OTP is verified you will be taken to next screen that prompts you to download your Adhaar card.
Aadhar card download by Name / Mobile Number:
Incase you lost or misplaced your adhar card and now donot know your aadhar card or Enrollment ID. Lets help you on that too:
- Visit the website https://resident.uidai.net.in
- Click on the option that says FIND UID/EID
- On the next page you will be prompted to choose the number that you want to know with same details Name and email ID or Mobile Number.
- Fill in the captcha shown on the screen in the tabs called Enter the Security code.
- After completing all details correctly – Click on Get OTP.
- You will get OTP on your registered mobile number or email ID
- Enter the OTP from your mobile or email on STEP 2.
- Once your OTP is verified you will received your Adhaar card or Enrollment number on your registered phone number or email ID.
- Here you will get the option to Download your Aadhar card also. Just click on Download and your aadhar card is with you.
How to get Aadhaar card WITHOUT REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER / EMAIL:
This method only allows residents to download the adhaar card. Follow the below steps:
- Download the android app Aadhaar Portal.
- Choose to download using Enrollment ID.
- Using the enrollment ID allows you to download adhaar card without any registered mobile number.
- You would need the PINCODE of the area for which you had enrolled for Aadhaar card.
- Enter you name in the required field.
- You can put in any mobile number that is available with you. Note: it doesn’t need to be your registered mobile number.
- The mobile number you entered above will receive the OTP.
- After the OTP is verified you will be prompted to download your Adhaar card.
- The pdf will ask the password. The password is your PINCODE.
- Your Aadhaar card is with you now.
Eaadhar Download Online video (2017)