Check your aadhar card status ☺↓↓
Aadhar card update: Complete Guide
- Visit SSUP (Self Service Aadhar portal) for updating aadhar card.
- Click here to visit SSUP.
- Enter your aadhar number , captcha and click on get OTP.
- Then the following options will appear
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Tick mark the ones you want to update.
- Correct Your Name / Address / Mobile Number, Be sure to check your local language too. Click for Next option.
- Now upload required documents for correction. (Can be passport, driving license, etc.)
- Note down your Update request number (URN) to check the UID/Aadhar correction.
Aadhaar update easy method :
How to check Aadhar card update status:
You can check the status of your aadhar card correction by the following steps:
- Have your URN (Update request number) and aadhar number ready.
- Go to : https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status
- Enter your aadhar number.
- Enter your URN.
- Solve Captcha
- Click on Get status.
The status of your update request will be shown!
If you’re facing some issues or problems then you can contact us via comments or contact us page and we’ll make sure that your query is solved. If your aadhar update request has been completed then you can download your eaadhar and use it before the hardcopy reaches your doorstep