Check your aadhar card status ☺↓↓
Hey! This is our very first guide on this blog and we’ll be telling you that can you check aadhar card status easily. All you need to do is follow the step by step instructions provided below and we’ll be good to go.
What is Aadhar card?
Aadhar card is very similar to Social Security Number (SSN) in USA. It is used to identify all the citizens of India and can be extremely useful while formulating policies. As the government will be aware of their citizens and will be able to cater to their needs in a better manner. If you haven’t applied for an Aadhar card then you may follow the procedure here for aadhar card application submission.
How to Check Aadhar card status by Name?
- Click on the big red button below labelled as “Check aadhar status” and go to official aadhaar card website.
- There, 3 fields will be displayed: Enrolment ID , Data/Time and security code.
- Enter your Enrolment ID in first box.
- Enter the time and date of enrolment in the next box (It’ll be mentioned on your enrolment slip).
- At last, enter security code.
Interesting fact: The top of your acknowledgement slip contains 14 digit enrolment number and the 14 digit date and time of enrolment. These 28 digits together form your temporary enrolment ID (EID).
Enter the 14 digit enrolment number and the enrolment date and time in the boxes shown above.
Watch this Video to Check Aadhar Status by Name: