Aadhar card is a new step moving India closer to digital India. The initiative by the Govt. of India UIDAI department envisions to provide each Indian a unique identity on a digital media to authenticate their identity anywhere anytime.
- 0.1 Aadhar Card Customer Care Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0.2 Aadhar Card Customer Care Phone Number (Available 24×7) – 1800-300-1947
- 1 Step by Step Guide for Aadhar Card Enquiry
- 2 Aadhar Card Toll-free Number:
- 3 Send a Text Message for Aadhar Card Enquiry
- 4 Grievance Portal Of The Government Of India
- 5 Conclusion:
Aadhar Card Customer Care Email ID: email@example.com
Aadhar Card Customer Care Phone Number (Available 24×7) – 1800-300-1947
Step by Step Guide for Aadhar Card Enquiry
The process is entirely new and soon smart Aadhaar cards will be launched by the Govt. Imagine a digital unified India. The new process, the new system will have its challenges too. You may face some anticipated challenges like:
- You want to know how to apply for the Aadhar card and what documents will be required.
- You applied for the Aadhar card but you want to know the status.
- You want some information to be updated in the linked Aadhar card.
Many self-help websites and videos are available online that give you generic answers but if you want answers specific to your question UIDAI has not left you disappointed. It gives you two options to contact it directly:
- Contact UIDAI personally without the internet.
So UIDAI removed you query dependency from internet. With your non-smart phone too you can get all your answers.
Aadhar Card Toll-free Number:
The most convenient option is to call up a representative:
- Dial the number 1800-300-1947 from any service provider.
- Your call will be answered by a representative. Keep the Enrollment number ready as the representative would ask you the enrollment number to pull your information from his system.
- You can get all the information on the call and the representative can take your request for any updates to your aadhar card. Note down the ticket number he provides you so that you can track the status of updates.
- In case you called up to enquire whether your aadhar card has been dispatched or not please note down the tracking number that the representative number provides you.
Send a Text Message for Aadhar Card Enquiry
If you don’t want to wait in queues to reach the customer care executive just drop a text. With lots of people enrolling to get them self a digital Identity the call volumes are high.
- Type UID STATUS<14-digit enrollment number> in your messaging app
- Let’s assume your enrollment number is 168749578259415, then type UID STATUS 168749578259415 TO 51969 from your registered mobile number.
- You will receive your aadhar application status on the same phone number.
- Drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can drop a query or update request at email@example.com. With the lot number of queries being received the wait can be longer but have patience, your query will be answered.
You can even send a mail to authorities on the following address regarding your application or certain forms which need to be provided:
Aadhar Card Office Mailing Address – PO Box – 1947, GPO Bangalore – 560001
The call or email to Aadhaar helpline/ aadhar card enquiry number can be regarding anything related to your uidai card.
Check Out this video and learn how you can contact related to aadhaar card enquiry just by dialing one number:
Also check out: Eaadhar
Grievance Portal Of The Government Of India
In case, you have some grievances the UIDAI has given you a coverage on that too with a Public grievance cell.
Every department receives grievances from the public. UIDAI has channelized the grievances through the pgportal.gov.in. There are following levels within portal where you can report the grievance:
- DPG (Directorate of public grievances),
- DARPG (Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances)
- Parent Organization,
- Direct receipts,
- President’s Secretariat,
- Minister’s office,
- P.M’s Office.
The grievances are examined by respective officers and then forwarded to the concerned Regional Public Grievance Officer at UIDAI. These grievances are addressed online and worked upon.
Here we didn’t add any fluff content, just direct point-to-point content which helped you enquire for aadhar card. If you’ve any problems or complaints then comment below and I’ll try to help you as soon as possible.